You can easily boost your weight loss in many delightful ways whilst savoring the flavors of your favorite smoothies. Smoothies are always characterized by their creamy richness and smoothness. This comes from using ingredients like avocado, which has ample healthy fats besides having a high content of vitamins and minerals. Then you have your full choice of berries to choose from. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries – they all high low in calories and sugar but high in fiber content. Most importantly, they are really rich in antioxidants to promote general well-being and overall health.
Once you’ve got the main game plan going, enrich your smoothies the right way with other incredible ingredients like cayenne pepper that helps to boos weight loss while adding a bit of spice to your concoction. Then add in some Chia seeds which are also great for weight loss due to their high fiber and protein content which make you feel full. Not forgetting nutrients like calcium, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids that they are known for. Worried about the excessive blood glucose in your body? Sprinkle a dash of Cinnamon into your weight loss smoothie and the improved metabolizing of the glucose will help to regular blood sugar levels.
As blood sugar can be stored as fat in your body, its reduction directly reduces your fat content. Coconut oil, yogurt, fruit pulp and lots more ingredients are just waiting for you to discover them. All of these work amazingly well, and with great taste flavors, to help you lose weight quickly
I loved watching my chin and neck get tighter as I lost weight consistently. It really does make your smile pop. To make that happen, I had to be consistent and make the changes turn into habits. It was hard at first, but was easier week after week.
1. Avoid alcohol and cigarettes. When used on a regular basis or abused, these substances breakdown the elastin fibers that hold the skin together and make it lose elasticity. Collagen is a fibrous protein that makes it possible for the skin to have form and strength. To be effective in it’s function, the skin needs to be hydrated. Alcohol dehydrates the skin. Smoking weakens the blood supply and deprives the skin of oxygen.
2. Oils. Essential oils are amazingly powerful to help the skin tighten and glow. They can help induce fat burning and aid in reducing fat cells. When mixed with a carrier oil such as coconut oil, the skin will be able to gain elasticity to help shrink it up and not hang down. Use caution and know how before implementing essential oils.
3. Chin exercises. Stretching and toning your chin area will help those muscles tighten to pull up the skin. There are several exercises you can do with your neck, jaw and chin muscles.
What causes chronic inflammation?
- Stress: Stress causes activity in the brain that can lead to physical pain which may lead to an inflammatory response in the body. Hence, people suffering from stress may experience inflammation.
- Poor diet: Some foods like simple sugars, high fructose corn syrup, refined flours, trans-fat-rich foods, processed meat, fried foods, etc. can trigger the inflammatory response in the body. So the consumption of these food items should be restricted.
- Unhealthy lifestyle: Consumption of alcohol, smoking, leading a sedentary life and being overweight creates a stress in the body that triggers an inflammatory response.
- Pollution: Pollution causes damage to the cells which may cause inflammation.
How can you be safe from chronic inflammation?
- Regular physical activity: The regular physical activity of 30 – 50 minutes will help you reduce weight and will also help you to mobilize the joints. This will reduce the chances of developing chronic inflammation.
- Having a well-balanced and nutritious diet: Do include all the food groups in your diet. Have foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, fibre, magnesium, carotenoids, antioxidants and lycopene as these nutrients are anti-inflammatory.
Some anti-inflammatory foods are:
- Olive oil
- Nuts, such as walnuts and almonds
- Leafy greens, including spinach and kale
- Fatty fish, such as salmon and mackerel
- Fruits, especially blueberries, oranges and cherries
- Spices like ginger, turmeric, oregano and cloves
- Relieve yourself of stress: Sleeping for a minimum of 6-8 hours a day, trying and using stress relaxation techniques, talking about how you feel, etc will help you in maintaining and lowering your stress. This reduces the chances of inflammation.
Understanding the link between chronic inflammation, diet and exercise will help in ageing healthily and keep chronic diseases at bay. Eating an overall healthy diet rather than singling out foods and incorporating them into your diet is the best way to fight inflammation. Unprocessed, plant-based foods with a variety of colours will ensure your body is protected from inflammation.
Learning how to get fit fast in a week can be difficult, but you can do anything hard for only a week. Perhaps you may even pick up some good habits that you can continue to improve your health month by month. Once you focus everyday on accomplishing the steps necessary, you will soon see results. Even when you have setbacks or problems that come up, stay on track on commit to your goals.
Getting in shape for an upcoming vacation was my goal. Even though I only had a week, it was hard at times to stay focused. There was so much to do to get ready that I would lose sight of what I needed to do. But, luckily I had written out a plan that I could refer to when I needed reminders. I found that sticking to the basics was the easiest and most effective way to achieve my goals.
How To Get Fit Fast In A Week
*Find motivation by replacing negative thoughts with active, positive thoughts. Instead of saying, I should do this and that, think,”I am working out everyday for 45 minutes to get in shape quickly.” This will help your mind to connect with your body and create results. When your body and mind work together, energy is in your favor.
*Lose the sugar. Don’t eat any sugar for the entire week. Stay away from beverages that contain sugar as well.
*Along with exercises that help with cardio, do strength building workouts everyday as well. Strength exercises tone the muscles to shape the body and melt fat cells.
*Since you will be staying away from sugar for a little while, drink plenty of water to help combat cravings, flush out toxins, and keep you fit.
*Essential oils have powerful properties to help you become fit and fight off sore muscles.